Shipping & Returns
United Kingdom: FREE SHIPPING
International: £5 to £19.99 purchase, £5.00. | £20.00 purchase, FREE SHIPPING
To return your product, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns are accepted within 14 days from the day the customer receives it.
- UK: For 80% of our items they will be delivered to your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days (10 days for International orders). For the remaining 20% of the listed items they will be delivered in 2 - 4 weeks from the date purchased.
-If you want to return your items, you must contact us for our shipping address. And all items must be with original status: unworn, unwashed, and with all tags attached.
-Before you place an order, you need to confirm the colour, size and style we offered, and if it is not the quality problems, return shipping fee should be paid by buyer.
- If it is the quality problem or mistaken version, please take photos of the item and send the pictures to us. We will take full responsibility for the quality problem item.
- If you would like to exchange for other style or request refund, please inform us the tracking number after the items be shipped back. Once we receive the items, we will ship the new item you reordered or refund your payment.
-We are not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- If you have any questions about returning your products, please contact us!
We do our best to provide you 100% satisfaction. If you want to apply a return, please first contact our customer service and informed of the reason for returning. All items sent back to us must be complete in the original condition with all tags and labels: unused, not worn, altered or washed, etc. you can enjoy return service, over the period required we will not to return or exchange.
No return or exchange under these situations:
1) We do not accept items that with any quality problem which is due to subjective awareness of defective goods.
2) We do not accept the returns of any item that has been used, damaged, engraved, or altered by the third party.
3) We do not accept items that are unauthorized, packaged incorrectly, or improperly insured. We appreciate your understanding.
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel it later, please contact our customer service representative as soon as possible. But if your order has been dispatched, we will have no way to cancel it. Thanks for your understanding.
If you did not receive your tracking number within 3 days after placing your order, your e-mail server may have treated it as spam. In this case, please contact us for assistance.