Fashion Silver, is a one-stop jewellery online shop for lightweight sterling silver and stainless steel. We specialise in choosing and importing 925 sterling silver and stainless steel jewellery from Thailand.
We are based in South London where 80% of all of our inventory is stored and on display. In addition, we partner with some well established international manufactures helping us offering greater product selection for our customers. Our design team is dedicated to provide us with fresh new ideas and quickly identify coming trends. You will discover more than hundreds items including listed in our jewellery collection: 925 silver earrings, silver necklaces, silver pendants, pearl and silver bracelets, sterling silver rings, sterling silver charms, ear studs silver earrings and jewelry for children featuring Swarovski elements, Cubic Zirconia, semi- precious stones, pearls and more.
For any enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at: +44 7459319678. As above mentioned, we are located in the South of London where 80% of our items are shipped from, and reaching our customers in 3 to 5 working days throughout the UK. For the remaining 20% of the items in our inventory, we operate from a different warehouse and your item just will reach your address in 2 to 4 weeks.
In order not to have an unpleasant waiting time, maybe you are not sure whether your gift will reach your love ones on time for her birthday, we encourage you to contact us prior your purchase.
Thank you for your attention and we wish you Happy Shopping at Fashion Silver London.